Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Blog

I have been a little lazy this Winter and have not made to many new dishes, or recipes. Summer is coming and I will get my b--t to work and come up with some new and grate new ones for you. If there is something you would like to see my try, leave a commitment. I will see what I can do.
For those of you going to World Champ. cook-off in Salt Lake City this week, have fun and good luck to all you cooks. 
Wish I were there, but things here at home need to be done. Last time I was there I was limping and had to have a knee replacement. Well I got it, and its doing very good. Now two years later I have to have two toes worked on. I will go into surgery tomorrow. I will be up and around in two days. May be off work a week or two. I will see if I can some recipes ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment